TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: from 8. March 2021
1. DEFINITIONS, SUBJECT MATTER AND ACCEPTANCE
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify any Content provided on the Website without notice. From time to time we may restrict access to some or all websites at our discretion. We have the right to completely change or terminate the Services provided. We have no obligation to make the Website available and we accept no liability in the event that the Website is not available in whole or in part at any time or for any period for any reason.
The account can be deactivated even in case of non-prolonged use (access frequency of more than 180 days), in compliance with company procedures, or deleted if it has not been properly activated, without prejudice to the possibility to register again at any time.
This is a legally binding contract, even if you are only browsing through the pages of Jobs-bz.eu (the “Site”) without having registered an account or contacted us. The Site is owned by the company Agenzia Luise OHG/SNC and is managed by the same.
You agree that your information provided to us and stored on the Site until revoked, including personal and sensitive data, may be transmitted to the competent authorities in cases where the law so provides.
For all information regarding the use of the Site and Services, please refer to the contents of this document; other specific requests must be sent exclusively to the email address: [email protected].
Agenzia Luise, although working with the purpose of satisfying its Customers, does not issue any statement or guarantee regarding the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information on the Site, nor does it guarantee or declare that the Site itself is in every aspect complete. It assumes no responsibility arising from the use of the information provided in this present, nor will it have any responsibility for the absence of any specific information from the Site. Agenzia Luise does not guarantee:
- that the Service will meet users’ requirements;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, safe and error-free;
- that the results derived from the use of the Service will be accurate and reliable;
- that the quality of products, services, information or other material purchased or otherwise obtained by users through the Service will meet your expectations;
- that any software errors will be corrected.
Users of the Site expressly recognize and agree that:
- the way in which the Service is used falls under their sole responsibility;
- the Service is provided as such and according to availability;
- Agenzia Luise expressly declines any warranty of any kind, explicit or implied, including but not limited to and not limited to warranties of marketability or suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is acquired at the discretion and risk of users;
- Users will be solely responsible for the extensive damage to their computer systems or data loss resulting from the download of such material;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, provided by Agenzia Luise to Users through the service may generate a guarantee not expressly indicated on this Site.
2. OPERATION OF THE SERVICES
- simple navigation and consultation of pages without registration;
- registration, also through social accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google), as a Job Seeker Candidate;
- registration, also through social accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google), as a company that offers work.
After registering in Candidate mode, you can operate on the site for free, entering your data to create a resume and uploading any attachments. By providing the email address, they can register for the “Job Alerts” service and receive email notifications about the availability of new jobs corresponding to the search parameters set. It is also possible to carry out checks directly on the site aimed at the Jobs or companies present using various search filters.
After registration in Company mode it is necessary to purchase a package among those available according to the size of the enterprise and the staff needs. Employers can search for candidates with multiple filtering functions, store the most convincing profiles, download curricula, set up (semi)automatic response messages and better manage the selection and recruitment process.
All Users may at any time change the search parameters on the Site.
3. PUBLISHING SPACE AND CONTENT
The site allows companies to publish jobs for the positions they need. Our site is a neutral place. We disclaim any responsibility arising from Users’ ads, interactions and transactions. We do not support any employer in particular or any other User of the site, and we do not guarantee that each User fulfills his obligations satisfactorily.
We are under no obligation to verify the accuracy of the content of the Website and we do not guarantee its usefulness, accuracy, completeness or relevance and/or relevance of the content. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for errors or omissions in relation to the Content and the Website.
The improper use of any information accessible on our Site (in particular e-mail addresses or telephone numbers) is prohibited – for example to send spam. It is also forbidden to copy or otherwise combine the information and content of our Site.
Agenzia Luise expressly excludes any responsibility for the decisions made by the User on the basis of the content of the Website.
Most of the contents of the Site (e.g. job advertisements, curricula, reviews, etc.) are provided by Users and third parties. We also use links to other third-party websites and services to support our Site. Such third parties are not our property or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party content. In addition, our Site does not censor and cannot censor or modify the content of any third-party website. You acknowledge that we will not be liable for any claim, request or damage of any kind and nature that is arising from or in any way connected to any potential liability arising from the use of any third-party network or content, for which we cannot guarantee availability or performance and we will not be responsible for any interruptions, version changes, delivery delays, failures, bugs or termination of the service of third parties.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content on the Site, registered and unregistered trademarks, drawings, images, photographs, illustrations, video clips, texts, information and other materials that fall under “Intellectual Property”, belong to us and our content providers. Intellectual Property is protected by international trademarks, copyright, privacy and other intellectual property laws. You may have no interest in such Intellectual Property and may not obtain or attempt to obtain any of the Content by means or processes other than those provided by the Website, except the right to download and view or print a copy of the materials of this Site for personal use, provided that the content is not modified in any way (including any copyright notice). All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is not permitted to copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and modify or remove any content sent by Users. We take no responsibility and do not legally respond for any content submitted by Users or third parties.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, change, viewing or public representation of copyrighted works constitutes a violation of the copyright owner’s rights. You agree not to use our Site to violate anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
By using this Site, you declare, warrant and agree that:
- are at least 18 years old, or, if a parent or legal guardian allows the child to use the Services, these terms apply to the parent or guardian, who is also responsible for overseeing the child’s enrollment and activity on the services;
- will use the Site exclusively for legal purposes and will remain responsible for complying with all lawsand regulations applicable to its use of the Site;
- will only post truthful ads, reviews and personal data;
- fulfill all obligations entered into when accepting a job or hiring someone through our Site;
- will provide information on a valid payment method when necessary and will pay all sums due at maturity;
- it is your sole responsibility to ensure that service providers or employers are authorized, certified, insured, bound to the extent that its representatives so request;
- will not create duplicate accounts and will not share your account with anyone; you will be solely responsible for all the activities that take place on your account;
- the content of our Site cannot be copied for re-publication, either online or on paper, without our prior written consent; however, it is possible to share the contents of the Site through the integrated social sharing buttons;
- will not send unclaimed bulk messages or commercial messages (“spam”) to our Site, other Users or anyone else; any unclaimed message must also not direct the recipient to a third-party site or other resource;
- will not access our Site to gain a competitive advantage;
- we have the right to refuse access, the service or to deactivate your account on our Site at any time for any reason or without any reason, without notice, explanation or liability of any kind;
- may not use spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters or any other automatic process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Site or any content;
- will not interfere with the proper functioning of the Site; will not impersonate other identities or entities, will not present false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, nor material that violates the privacy and advertising rights of third parties;
- our Site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
6. MEASURES FOR BREACH OF TERMS
- disclose your identity to law enforcement and also to any third party that claimed the violation of its right to intellectual property or privacy;
- block your IP address, notify you of your Internet service provider;
- suspend or close any account on our Site;
- moderate the presented content;
- take any other action under these Terms of Service or available in accordance with the principle of fairness or the law.
As we cannot guarantee that all material sent to us is accurate and free of complaints from third parties, we assume no responsibility for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any User or third party.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users expressly acknowledge and agree that Agenzia Luise will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, reputation, use, data or other intangible loss (including where Agenzia Luise has received notification of the possible occurrence of such damages), incurred by Users or third parties, in a contract or unlawful act action, which may result from access to or use of this Site or hyperlinks to other websites contained therein, arising from:
- use or inability to use the Service;
- the cost incurred in finding replacement goods and services due to any goods, data, information or service purchased or obtained or message received or transaction stipulated through the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of Users’ data and transmissions;
- the conduct or statements of any third parties regarding the Service;
- any other matter relating to the Service.
You expressly agree to defend, compensate, and maintain unscathed our company, our officers, directors, employees and agents, to and from any claim, damage, obligation, material or moral loss, liability, cost or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from:
- access to and use of the Site;
- violation by you of any provision of these Terms;
- violation by you of any third-party rights, including without limitation, copyright, property or privacy;
- any statement according to which one of the user’s contributions has caused damage to third parties.
9. EFFECT OF THE AGREEMENT, DURATION AND WITHDRAWAL
These Terms come into force whenever you start consulting the Site; for open browsing and registration as a Candidate, you can withdraw at any time without notice.
After registering as a company, a free package lasting one day is awarded, so that you can prove how it works, after which you must purchase forward services and upon payment; there are durations of different periods, including monthly, half-yearly and annual periods that are not tacitly renewed. A few days before the deadline, an alert will be sent, after which you can decide whether you want to stop the service on expiration or continue it by renewing the activation.
Within the 10 days following the aforementioned activation it is still possible to communicate the withdrawal exclusively by registered letter AR, after which you will not be entitled to any refund for the service not enjoyed, even if you do not use it.
10. GENERAL RULES
Support and assistance. The operation of the Services of this website is described in point 2 of these Terms, as well as in the “How it works” and “FAQ” menu items; if this is not enough it is possible to send support requests exclusively by e-mail, to the address [email protected].
Feedback. We will be happy to receive your feedback at the [email protected]. You agree to surrender any rights you may have, come from, or be traced back to any idea or suggestion of improvement. The ideas and suggestions we receive can be used free of charge and without any restrictions, while we will have no obligation to use them.
Validity of the Conditions. This Agreement may be amended from time to time. The use of the Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of access to the Website and its Content. You are required to periodically reconsult this Agreement to ensure that you know the update in effect and are familiar with it. Any changes will take effect when they are published in place of the present Terms.
Copyright. The copyright for the design of this Website, as well as for all textual, graphic and functional content, is held by Agenzia Luise SNC.
Electronic communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or use of the Site (“Communications”), may be provided to you electronically and agree to receive all Communications from us electronically. You may print a copy of all Communications and keep it in your archive. All Electronic Communications will be considered legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications in electronic format, but in doing so you will also end your right to use our Site.
Relationship between the Parties. Agenzia Luise SNC, towards Users, are independent contractors of each other. There is no joint venture, partnership or working relationship between us and any user of the Site.
Invoicing. The activated Services will be operational when we have received the full payment relating to the period and type chosen, after which an invoice will be issued with further debit of the current value added tax. The prices shown are to be understood as VAT not included.
Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms, in our sole discretion, without obtaining or requesting your consent.
Hyperlinks. You may connect to our Site, provided that this is done fairly, that it does not adversely affect our reputation or business and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request you to withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us to immediately terminate any banners, web space or unauthorized links.